The greatest achievements where at first, and for sometime, dreams...

Monday 15 February 2010

Yesterday, I got my first Smile photo for my project :) Number 96: Tea from a Cup & Saucer. AND it was Valentine themed.

96. Tea from a Cup & Saucer

Today the project continued... I could have ticked lots of the list:
13. Wandering with my camera ~ 23. Pizza Express ~ 40. Amelie & Ciel-Ciel outings ~ 49. Central London ~ 80. my best friend because I spent the day with TT in Chelsea, wandering up and down the King's Road and pretending we were going home to our beautiful white town house with steps up to the front door. The Pizza Express is so nice, it looks so formal and posh from the outside, and it's an old ballet school, so upstairs in the restaurant there's still a mirror and a barre on one wall.

116. Going to art galleries
But I decided against all of these possibilities, saving them for later smile photos and decided on 116. Going to art galleries. I went to the Saatchi gallery for the first time today. I just love wandering around galleries. Maybe partly because it feels so nostalgic. I miss carrying my big, black A3 artbook around, and lying face down in London art galleries trying to draw incredibly ridiculous sculptures. It was another wonderful day.

Thanks TT ~ and thank you for all my amazing presents!

----
The List (61- 90)
Going somewhere in Central London with someone who's never been ~ Finding a vintage key/tin ~ Getting off the train or the ferry with someone waiting for you ~ Wearing massive bows in my hair ~ glitter ~ playing a good song really, really loud ~ waking up to a snow day ~ walking with my iPod on and being in a film ~ neverending summer evenings ~ finding a penny in the street ~ cutting up old magazines to collage ~ new notebooks and pen sets ~ reliving past giggling fits ~ 17 Again buses ~ "Richmond Road, take me home" the song ~ waiting for a play to start at the theatre ~ exceeding expectations ~ Slava's Snowshow ~ the gherkin ~ my best friend ~ the beach scene at the end of Atonement ~ dressing up ~ Hustle ~ blue slush ~ toasted marshmallows on the beach ~ going to Knightsbridge ~ watching horses charging about in their field ~ the sun shining through trees ~ Christmas ~ when "Oh my GOSH! Our song!!" comes on

No comments:

Post a Comment