The greatest achievements where at first, and for sometime, dreams...

Saturday 13 February 2010

Things that will always make me smile

Welcome to my new postive blog :)

Reasons to be happy...
I have a list I started yesterday that currently stands at 108 things. They range from silly and superficial, to moments in time I'd like to capture forever. Think what you like about any of them.

They're not in any kind of order, the first ones came off a drawing I did on my wall last year called "these are a few of my favourite things"...just the random order they popped into my head.

I'm going to find a way, from now until the end of 2010, to capture each of these moments in a photo or a drawing or a collage of collected images...or maybe even a few written lines or a short video. If I manage that...200+ memoirs of smiles, I must be able to say that 2010 was, overall, a very very happy year in the life of Amelia-May. Here, I'll share the list. On Flickr, I'll share the photos :)
Enjoy.
Smile.

1. Listening to a really good director's audio commentary. I really do love them.
2. Spring rain on the window (www.rainymood.com)
3. Discovering a new favourite book I can't bear to shut
4. Remembering GCSE English lessons and smirking to myself
5. Christmas shopping ~ the lights, the crowds, the excitement!
6. Cantering along the beach
7. Finishing a drawing I'm really proud of
8. Just being giggly and hysterical over nothing at all. Just nothing.
9. Elderflower juice in summer
10. Mr Whippy's on the beach with the wind, sand (and ice cream) in my hair
11. Long, summer evenings in the garden
12. Finding a dead firework
13. Wandering aimlessly with my camera on the hunt for films and photos
14. Buttons. Polka Dots. Bows. Tiaras. Being a girl.
15. Ginger beer lying on my front on the grass
16. Lunch by the Thames
17. A new Joules catalogue!
18. Sitting in the middle of Richmond Green with TT
19. Plaiting a pony
20. Ingo & the song Peggy Gordon
21. Getting an email or comment that makes me sigh or smile
22. Spooks season beginning *squeee!*
23. Pizza Express. LOVE.
24. A big bag of floral gums...
25. Watching something I love; Atonement, the Notebook, the Soloist, Parent Trap, Spirit
26. Zac Efron and High School Musical 3
27. Wagamama's on the Southbank with TT
28. The train coming into Waterloo Station from the Isle of Wight ~ hello Vauxhall and the MI6 building, hello London Eye...
29. Reminiscing over old photos
30. Summer in Hyde Park

30 enough to get on with? I'll post the next lot soon, and start hunting for photos!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment